LUNardei's cave

The homepage of AST-LUN, italian STG and Street Fighter player.

3.12.07

Milan Meet 649


Well, actually there were less than 649, but hey. During the last weekend we've had another one as I already said. So what? Big props to Prometheus for travelling from France and for being such a cool guy, to Nev for the usual hospitality, and to EXG for his first meeting. A "BIG BOOBS" to the other guys, BR1, Jck, Powerfurfante, Fontazzone and Skroto-ano.
Ok after this we can finally cut the crap and start talking about something serious: Muchi Muchi Pork!, ehm...


Game of the meet, if you ask me. It wasn't my first time eith the game, but this time I've had a few more credits... Well, something under 10 actually, shame on me. Anyway, I magically started to enjoy the game system, and I find it damn good. The lard attack is something catchy, and when the torrent of 10K starts to flow you immediately love that feeling.
I don't particulary like the music or the general style/look of the game (not bad at all anyway), but I definitely can stand it. Game of the year! What year? Don't ask...
+ mail lunardei