LUNardei's cave

The homepage of AST-LUN, italian STG and Street Fighter player.

12.4.07

Random update or something

Oh well, I'm still here, lazily playing ULTRA looking for the spark I desperately (not really) need. Actually the situation is not that bad, I'm still practicing, but I've lost confidende with full runs. No worries, I can recover in a short time if I really want it. But these days I'm distracted from another game, the infamous Third Strike. Yes, I'm getting more into this good shit day after day, and I'm kinda loving it (I'll start posting about this someday). Nothig to worry about though, my first priority are not shmups, is Mushihimesama ULTRA mode only. I really don't feel like playing other stuff at the moment.

Random note: my default run vid is coming. A more detailed post will follow in a few minutes.
+ mail lunardei